*Purchase an 8c.Pro (8 Channel) or P12.Pens (12 channel) and receive a $100 discount for this Webinar.
(Discount automatically applied at checkout)
Module 2 - Neuropuncture Points and Electrical Acupuncture
*(Discount cannot be applied retroactively)
Dr. Michael Corradino will discuss the locations are of the 23 Neuropuncture acupoints that connect and communicate with our CNS, their neuroanatomy, spinal innervation, and functions/ conditions treated. This course will also provide more detailed case studies, Pain upon palpitation (PUP) clinical assessment protocol, Needle technique, through explanation and application to Electrical Acupuncture, integrated protocols and an intro to Scalp and Auricular Neuropuncture.
Note: The College of Naturopaths of Ontario has approved 5.5 Category A hours.
This course will cover:
- Neuropuncture acupoint locations, neuroanatomy and spinal innervations, functions and conditions treated for each point
- Clinical assessment exam on pain upon palpitation (PUP)
- Applying Electrical Acupuncture to Neuropuncture acupoints with researched clinical outcomes
- Understanding Electrical Acupoints and how and when to apply it
- Case studies and integrated protocols
- Introduction to Neuropuncture, scalp acupuncture and auricular acupuncture